Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tahl's 3 year old birthday questions!

1. What is your favorite color? blue, dark blue and light blue
2. What is your favorite toy? My favorite toy is a Nala baby. I like Simba too.
3. What is your favorite fruit? My favorite fruit is cantaloupe.  A cantaloupe that is yellow and crystal green.
4. What is your favorite TV show? My favorite TV show is Daniel Tiger.  I like Daniel Tiger ones and Umizoomi ones.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? My favorite thing to eat for lunch is PBJ and cantaloupe.
6. What is your favorite outfit? My favorite outfit is my blue hoodie and my Grover shirt.
7. What is your favorite game? My favorite game is a Hungry Hippo game.
8. What is your favorite snack? My favorite snack is crackers.
9. What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is a hyena that races with a Simba. I like hyenas that never get hungry for lions. My favorite animal is a yak that roars like a lion.
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Little Star and Baa Baa Black Sheep
11. What is your favorite book?  Where is Stripy Cat? and Monty and Millie (He couldn't remember the name of this one.  He had to describe it to me. When I still didn't understand, he went and brought it to me.  I had no idea this was his favorite book...)
12. Who is your best friend? My best friend at my school is probably nobody.  Maybe Miles. (When I asked who do you like to play with the most, he said, "I like to play with you mommy.")
13. What is your favorite breakfast food? Bagels and yogurt
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? I like to play some bunny hops and climb. I like to play that I'm going somewhere that is far away.
15. What is your favorite drink? Water and milk and some orange juice that is big. That is some cool stuff. And magic wands are cool stuff too.
16. What is your favorite holiday? My favorite holiday is a pumpkin holiday, a trick or treating holiday.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? I like to sleep with my kitty cat, and that Nala I got. I like to sleep with my cuddly shmata too.  When I was a baby I holded that shmata.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? I like Scooby Snacks and gummy worms.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I want to eat some pizza.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want a zebra car to drive in. Actually I want a tiger car that you drive in.  (I asked again what job he wants.)  I want a screw driver, and I will play Lego with Zevi when I grow up.  ( I asked him again.) I want to be a police man. I will be a police man with a tiger car, and it is going to grrrr at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment