Friday, May 16, 2014

Zev's birthday interview


1. What is your favorite color? green and yellow
2. What is your favorite toy? All of my toys are my favorite because that hurts my other toys' feelings.
3. What is your favorite fruit? bananas - Is a banana a fruit?
4. What is your favorite TV show? Paw Patrol and Umizoomi
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? apple, crackers, and cheese and BANANAS
6. What is your favorite outfit? a fancy shirt and a pair of shorts
7. What is your favorite game? robots and Chutes & ladders
8. What is your favorite snack? bananas and a string cheese
9. What is your favorite animal? Zebras because they run super fast, and almost as fast as a cheetah. They make dust. I love giraffes because they are the tallest animal.
10. What is your favorite song?  Let it Be and Hey Jude
11. What is your favorite book? Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, James and the Giant Peach, and Fantastic Mr. Fox. I like those chapter books.
12. Who is your best friend? EVAN!
13. What is your favorite breakfast food? bananas, English muffins, and yogurt
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play Star Wars with Evan. I also like to fight Tahli outside.
15. What is your favorite drink? chocolate milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? (breaks into singing Shabbat Shalom...) I asked him again and he picked Easter and his birthday.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my stuffed robot
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? every dessert like chocolate peppermints and cake and ice cream
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Mattitos - They give us ice cream.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? When I grow up I want to be a super hero.
21. What is your favorite movie? Despicable Me because it has so many minions, and I LOVE MINIONS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment