Monday, October 10, 2016

Visit to L.A.

This past weekend Rebecca and I flew to Los Angeles to visit Eric and Guy. We were lucky to get there on the week of Guy's birthday, so we got to go out to his party on Friday night. 

We had a great time going out to clubs to celebrate.

Saturday I got to see my best friend from college, Dylan, and meet her new baby, Wallis!  We had a great brunch, but for some reason, I only got a picture of my alcoholic snow cone... 


 After brunch, Eric and I went on a hike with his sister Tracy. If you look VERY closely, you can see the Hollywood sign.

Here I am in front of the L.A. skyline. 

Saturday night we went to see the Dixie Chicks! 

They were amazing, as always. This was my sixth time seeing them since I was 13 or so.

Eric, Rebecca, and I had a great time singing along.  We may have been the best singers at the concert.

We had such a great weekend, and we were so lucky to have Eric and Guy to host us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment