Thursday, October 6, 2016

Phone dump...

I have a lot of random pictures on my phone to post.

Here are two pictures of a booby trap Zev and Tahl made in Zev's room when we thought they were playing in there quietly. 

Oh well, who needed that yarn?

 Here is Isaac at school listening to Laura during Torah with Laura class. 

Here he is planting seeds with his teacher. 

Here is Isaac playing bubbles in the backyard. 

He loves trying to pop them. 


Happy boy



Here he is later that week riding in his "beep beep" wearing his goggles.  He is a silly guy.

Here he told me he was a bridge.  I remember Zev doing the same thing at two.

 Here is Isaac in Zev's robe.  He looks pretty cute in it. 

Tahl at a birthday party. 


Here is the day I went to Isaac's class to teach a lesson. 

These are the Harry Potter glasses that arrived for Zev.  Needless to say, I returned them for another brand.  He DOES NOT look much like Harry. 

 Isaac is so proud that he can climb bigger pieces of equipment at the park now. 



I went with a friend to a local coffee house that was supposed to be turned into "Luke's" from the television show Gilmore Girls. 

They did an okay job.

Here is Tahl's class with a visiting fire truck. 

His teacher posted this picture of Tahl with his friend. They are so sweet holding hands together here.



No comments:

Post a Comment