Sunday, October 23, 2016

Our week

Here are the boys eating ice cream after dinner one night when they got a surprise trip to Braum's. 

We got to the zoo at 8:15 in the morning.  Isaac and his brothers were very excited to see the penguins swimming in the water.


 Ari was still in Hawaii, so my mom came to the zoo with us!  We rode the train because my mom had never ridden it before, and the boys are always asking to ride it.  

We had to go because the baby elephant in now out where we can see him!  He is the cutest thing ever.  I LOVE baby elephants. 

 Zev and I were excited to see the koala awake. 

Isaac, Tahl, and Mimi missed it because they were riding the carousel.  Zev and I saw it when we went off looking for Pokemon. 

Here we are later that night when Isaac decided to give his brothers hugs with no pants. 

He has renamed Tahl's "Baby Charlie" to be "Baby Beau" after Emily's youngest boy.  He loves this baby.  

He also loves to pretend to be Emily. He will tell me he is going to Costco or to pick up Holden from school.  Isaac loves to pretend all day long just like his big brothers. 


Here is Isaac trying his best to say the blessing that he learned from school.

Here is Isaac trying to tell me where his daddy is.  I love that he says "HawaiA."

Here he is counting.  I might be biased, but I think he is one smart two year old.


Last, here is a video of Isaac singing his alphabet.  He gets a few letters wrong, but it is pretty darn close.   










No comments:

Post a Comment