Friday, April 22, 2016

Some good muddy fun!


 Isaac and Zev went outside to play.  This is what we ended up with after days of rain. 

 I was originally planning on bringing in I and Z to bathe, but they got too muddy, so they ended up with the hose. 

 Z started out just a little muddy, but he got really muddy really fast. 


How cute is this back side view?

 After he got hosed down, Zev was so cold, I'm not sure he will be in the mud again soon. 

 This guy was too muddy to open his eyes for a picture. 

 He did not understand why I wouldn't let him in. 

This guy really wanted to be clean, but he made me an amazing picture while he was inside.


 This is just how MUDDY this guy ended up! 

 He was pretending to be a mud monster. 

I came in from cleaning up Zev to find this new mess by Isaac. 

One of my friends told me that I got lots of "boymom" points today.  I told her I get those easily every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment