Monday, September 8, 2014

This week

Last Monday I woke up, and I came out of my room to see this.

This is "Zoo keeper Spiderman" and "Captain America Mickey." They were flying around in a helicopter fighting crime by shooting fruit lasers.  Zev shot a fruit at me while yelling, "LAZE! LAZE!"  I still can't break him of that one. 

Tahl and Zev found my old teddy bears clothes for Nala.  He was so excited.  He has also taken to calling Nala, "Nali Ballins," just like we call him Tahli Ballins. 

She and Simba like to go on stroller rides together. 

This weekend Zev wanted me to take a picture of him kissing Isaac. 

Isaac is very good at looking at the camera. 

Zev took this one of Isaac and I.

He was mad that Tahl was sticking his head in the last picture, so he took this one. I don't need a head right?

We did get a cute one of the three of us together though.

We got in what may be the last swim of the summer too. 


Over the weekend, we went to a going away party for Mike and Najah, our best couple friends in Dallas. We are SO sad they are leaving. 


How cute is this? 

Last, Monday morning, I woke up to find two boys eating spinach out of laundry baskets.  While this is funny, it was also an enormous mess. Oh well, at least it wasn't candy?

(That it Tahl's naked tush cleaning up spinach...) 


No comments:

Post a Comment