Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fun times...

Ari went out of town for five days, and he took the lap top with him, so I am very behind on the blog.  

This is from about two weeks ago. Tahl wanted to wear Mickey Mouse shirts with Izzy.  They looked too cute in their matching shirts! 

We went to a play place with friends.  Isaac was not sure about me trying to put him in the balls. 

He did like playing with his friend Evelyn. 

Tahl had a good time dancing in the tutus provided by the play place.


Here he is after a little wardrobe change.  He is too cute.

Everyone loves to jump in a tutu right? 

He can even ride a bike in his tutu! 

This was the same day that Zev got to take my old teddy bear to school for "teddy bear picnic" day. The bear was given to me by Rebecca and Eric in high school as a graduation gift.  His name was "Jack Bear 2000" after Jack from Will and Grace.  I told Zev this, but the paper that came home from his teacher said the bear's name was "Jet Pack 8000."  I thought that was perfect. 


Here is a close up of one of my favorite little men. 

Tahl wanted to get in on the snuggles like usual.

They were watching TV together. 

Here is Zevi working to uncover a dinosaur skeleton that we got as a gift. 

While Ari was out of town we decided to make a jack o'latern cake. 

I let the boys frost it themselves.  It ended up both beautiful and delicious. 

I love pictures of little boys taking naps.  Here is Mr. Tahl in his stuffed animal pile. 

He got a little more snuggles in during the week too. 


Isaac was trying to touch him. 
This day we all wore stripes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment