Saturday, September 13, 2014

Busy day at school for Mr. T!

Tahl has been really enjoying his new classroom and his new teachers. They seem to have the most fun toys.

Here he is working with tweezers. 

playing with fun building toys

Awesome digging trucks

I'm sure he loved this golf tee hammering.

a different building toy

playing in the kitchen

He has fun at Shabbat.

They read fun books.

And get to practice putting their own apples up on top!

He always tells me that swimming is his favorite part. 

I think he is doing well in his swimming lessons. 

He likes the play area too.

Here he is at the library for mystery reader time. 

They also get to go to other specials.  Here he is doing something I'm not sure about in gym. 

More fun with hula hoops

He also loves to go to Discovery.  He told me that they have been learning about magnets for the last two weeks. 



 He loves to do art projects too. 

Here he is getting ready for a friend to trace his body.  Later in the week, he got to paint it. 

I just LOVE Tahl's new teachers, and I am so excited for the rest of the year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment