Friday, September 12, 2014

3 months old!

I can't believe that Isaac has already been here for 3 months! 

This was the first picture of his photo shoot, but he is a big smiler, so I knew we could do better. 

I got a cute smile, but I'm not quite sure what is happening with the hand. 

His eyes look really blue in person, but much darker in these pictures for some reason. 

He can't sit up for very long, so he goes down pretty quick. 

Isaac is sleeping a better.  It's still not perfect, but its longer than up every 30 minutes, so we are happy for the improvement.  He has been on Prevacid for a few weeks now, and I think that is helping. 

When he is awake (and well rested) he is the happiest, sweetest guy. He likes company, and he loves to smile at people (especially me!) He loves it when I sing to him, wiggle his feet, and tickle him. He's already starting to laugh outloud when I tickle him. 

He is getting pretty good at holding up his head, but obviously not quite perfect yet. 

And back down he goes again... love this face.

He has been eating lots and lots, and he is getting a little chubbier to show it off. 

This is just a close up of my favorite one!  I love, love, love this sweet boy.  
Ari, Zev, and Tahl think he is pretty great too. He is a pretty popular guy around here (as long as he is not crying.) 

We love you Isaac! 

No comments:

Post a Comment