Monday, June 30, 2014

Random pictures from the last week...

Last week, I thought Tahl might want to get out of the house a little more, I woke up the baby to put him in his seat and took them both to the splash park. 

Tahl played for about 5-10 minutes and then asked if we could go home... He is still trying to figure out all this new baby stuff. 

In the meantime, Tahl is still as cute as ever.

I went in his room after he "rested" and I asked him what he did during rest time.  He told  me, "Oh, I just took everything out of my treasure box and put it on, so I could be cute." 

I'd say, mission accomplished. 

 Baby Isaac took his first bath.  

He wasn't really very happy before we put him in the tub, and it definitely did not help to relax him. 

Besides when I took these pictures, I swear we tried to go as fast as we could to put him out of his misery. 

I took him to the doctor this week, and as you can see by these little chicken legs, he is still in the 5th to 10th percentile in weight. He is up to six pounds, 13 ounces now. 

Isaac also had his picture made this weekend.  I don't have the real pictures back yet, (I took this with my iphone,) but I am excited to get them back.  {And as Ari pointed out, they will be from a better angle with less of his tush in them...}

I'll try to get more pictures of all three boys this week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment