Tuesday, June 10, 2014

pre - baby

The boys and I had a busy few weeks after school was out, but before summer camp.  Here are just a few pictures from my iphone. 

Swimming in the back yard

playing at Kid Mania



I went in Zev's room and started cleaning one day, and he yelled "Stop! You are ruining my face!" I stood in a different spot in the room, and, ta-da!, a face. 

a nap after a busy morning at the public pool

We painted our toes green. We've done lots of toe painting over our short little bit of summer. 

One morning Zev asked if he could make his own breakfast.  As you can see, he still picks yogurt, but he gets a lot of extra fruit. 

This is a rocket ship Zev built in his room. 

We went to the Perot last week too. 

Here is Tahl with the special cake he made me.  It is strawberry vanilla with chocolate frosting.  He told me to eat this one quick because the next one would be slime flavor with dinosaur frosting.  

Zev got to go bowling with his play group. 

We've been trying to get lots of time in the sun before baby Isaac comes too. 

Here are the guys having fun on one of our splash park visits. 

Zev and Tahl can't wait to start camp on Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment