Sunday, June 22, 2014

Isaac's Bris

Last Thursday we had Isaac's bris at our house.  Before it started, he had a little time to meet his Buby Mary, Aunt Tova, cousin Harper, and his Buster for the first time. 

Here is Uncle Oren with Ellie, Ava, and Zev.


Here is a family shot of the other side... Gram, Jacob, Pops, me, Isaac, and Mimi


Karen did a fantastic job planning everything.  Rachel and Tova helped her set it all up, and they even brought tons of things they had baked from home.  I am very lucky to have such wonderful in laws. 

Here I am with my friend Catherine.  She is due in September. 

Ava, Rachel, Ellie, Karen, Buby Mary, Tova, and Harper

Tahl had the best time playing with everyone.  Here he is with Pops and Uncle Jacob. 

Here I am with my sweet boy. 

Isn't Harper beautiful? 

Here are Ari, Gregg, and Isaac during the big moment. 

Tahl was trying to entertain everyone during the bris. 

He was serious for a little bit. 

And then it was business as usual. 

I got to give the speech about the baby's name this time as he is named after my great grandmother, Samuel Dorthy, and in honor of my step father, Jay. 

Tahl was still busy telling people he was a silly boy. 


Zev found his favorite spot to sit. 

The biggest kids helped Ari to say the blessing for the bread. 

Jacob and I

playing with Gram this time

Rachel, Ellie, and Oren

Isaac and Grandma Mimi

They had some good snuggle time this weekend. 

Ellie likes to eat as much as my boys do. 

Stacy and my mom

Robin and Wanda

Here is Isaac with his Pops. 

Pam, Catherine, and Beth - Beth's due date was one day before mine.  

Buby Mary with Oren and Ellie... Isn't it amazing how Ellie always smiles at the camera?

Here is the world's most fun uncle letting the kids climb all over him. 


Even Jacob tried holding his new nephew.

Another big smile from Ellie. 

Mom and Wanda... Mom brought a delicious cake that I've been eating ever since the big day. 

Isaac with his Gram

Tyson and Keaton

Ari and Buby Mary

Look at these sweet girls hugging! 

Here is everyone listening to Gregg talk about his tradition of having everyone sign the bottle of Dolce to celebrate our sweet babies. 

It was a wonderful celebration for Isaac.  We were so glad to have everyone there, and we missed all the people who couldn't make it. 
Thank you Karen and Gregg for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment