Tuesday, September 17, 2013

School

 Zev's new teachers are REALLY amazing at taking pictures.  Zev is playing some sort of game here. 




Climbing


 He's getting so good at this sort of stuff.  I think OT and gymnastics are helping. 


Here he is shaking hands with a veteran. 

I think his teachers thought his shorts and boots were cute. 


Here is Z on swimming day. 

I'm not sure if he was too willing to get in. 

 He is in the dolphin swimming group. 

I couldn't believe he had his face in the water. 


Just getting dressed. 

I'm not sure what he is playing with here, but it sure looks messy. 

 He really likes some of these new boys in his class. 

Zev's teachers posted an album of the kids serving themselves with lots of different utensils. 



I think Zev may eat more yogurt than anyone I know. 

Here he is gardening with his teacher. 

Painting... He told me how he worked on this for a long time.



Here he is painting an apple. The whole collection of all the kids apples cracked me up.  The one on the bottom left is the only one that looked like an apple.  The rest were all crazy. 
I can't say enough how much we love Zev's new teachers.  They are amazing at writing up what he does and posting pictures.  He loves them, and they seem to be doing great with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment