Thursday, September 26, 2013

Last week

We had another week with two days off for Jewish holidays.  It is fun to have Zevi home extra. One afternoon during Tahl's nap he and I did some science experiments with a kit he got for his birthday. 

Kids really love to watch things change colors and make bubbles, and this guy is no exception. 

Zev discovered this week that he looks even more like Goofy if he wears his dad's big brown shoes. 

My mom had a big garage sale last week when she was moving out.  I got even more of my childhood toys including this doll. Tahl named her Lulu, and he loves her. 

He doesn't play with her every minute or anything, but when he does, he feeds her bottles, lays her down gently so she doesn't bump her head, and tickles her feet.  He is so sweet. 

This is Zev asleep on my bed on Friday (sheet changing day).  He had to put the bean bag over his face to fall asleep. 

After he woke up, Kade came over to spend the night. These three guys had lots of fun playing superheroes. 

They were busy saving people from snakes and alligators. 

They have big muscles. 

And they are really cute when I ask them to hug. 


On Saturday afternoon, Ari and I took the guys to the zoo. 



Tahl wanted to pet every single goat. 


Zev and I held hands for the entire carousel ride. It was his idea because he loves his mom. 

 On Sunday, we had friends over, and Zev "accidentally" played in the mud. His hands were so nasty that we had to go rinse them in the pool. 

Monday we went to the park, and Zev found a giant stick.  He told me that, "When he holds it he's Moses." 

While we were there, Zev punched two of his friends who wouldn't let him play with them.  I (stupidly) asked him why he punched them. He answered, "What reason will not get me a timeout? That's why I did it..."  After I tried to stifle my giggles, he did indeed have a timeout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment