Thursday, August 8, 2013

Crazy boys

Tahl came out of Ari's closet dressed in this.  He told me to call him Ari.  Then Zev came out dressed up as Ari too.  They insisted that I call them "little Ari," "medium Ari," and "big Ari" (for the actual Ari...)  It was a funny morning. 

This is Tahl's sad puppy sitting in the middle of spectator area at Zev's soccer game. He told me "that puppy is in time out. He is not being a listener."

Tahl was really showing Elmo some love that day at the game. 

 The next day we went to a birthday party at the pool where Batman came out to sing happy birthday and pass out candy.  The guys had so much fun.  There was a really big slide. I took Zev down in my lap one time, and Tahl went down in my lap three times. He loved it. Zev, not so much.

Here we are on Monday.  These were our reading glasses for stories before bed. 

On Tuesday Zev wanted to make different facial expressions for the camera. This is angry. 

sad

Tahl sad

surprise

happy!

Tahl surprised

He said this was happy, but I'm pretty sure it is still surprised...

two boys showing happy

and surprised

On Wednesday, T and I went to the mall to return some things. We had to stop off at the library of course. 

After this I got to climb in and read him some books.  Tahl makes the mall lots more fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment