Monday, April 8, 2013

more pictures!

I am emptying the rest of my pictures off my camera and my phone. 

Here are the boys watching Cars 2 at Pop's house. 

Madi and I took the boys to the park. 
 

T has decided that he HATES slides now.

 Anything bigger than 4 feet high that is.

Zev wanted to ride in my lap though. 

He thought about this one, and then he changed his mind... 

 Zev has gotten much braver though. 

 He had fun with this one, but he almost killed himself on the thing behind him the in the picture.  I thought he was going to give Madi a heart attack. 

Tahl spent a ton of time talking about what all these animals are. 

The guys and I were swinging on this swing with a guy who we just met.  Madi thought it was so funny, she had to take our picture. 

 Here is Tahl playing with his Uncle Scott. 

The guys were really excited to break rocks with Uncle Mike! 


Boys!  Who knew it was so exciting to break something? 

Yeah! 

After we got home, Ari found the guys reading a book together in the morning. 

 I have been trying to get the guys to play games. 

We have found just a few that Tahl can play also, one of which is don't break the ice. 

This is Tahl as a robot.  

 Zev climbed inside his tunnel and told me he was a hamster, and this was his hamster wheel. 

After a bit of negotiating, he agreed to let Tahl in his hamster wheel. 

This is the guys yelling at each other, "tushy! tushy! penis! penis!"

Ari and the boys were planting flowers on Sunday. 

Who doesn't love to dig in the dirt? 


This last picture is from today.  Tahl kept putting his hands up, and he was telling me, "I a moose!" He made me run all around the kitchen as a moose.  We were trading him taking bites for me acting like a moose.  Good times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment