Tuesday, April 9, 2013

20 Questions

I asked Tahl the same questions that I asked Zev for his third birthday.  I didn't ask Zev at 2 because he didn't talk quite as well or as MUCH as Tahl does. Tahl has no problem with talking. I'm not sure he understood every single question, but he gave it his best effort, and I gave  him a few choices on some of them.  I tried not to edit the answers, so you have a real idea how his mind works. This was pretty hilarious.  For those of you reading this who don't know, "Umi" is Team Umizoomi, a TV show on Nick Jr.  Tahl also says "ummmm" a lot. 

1. What is your favorite color? I love, ummm, my favorite color is... Umi
presents... (After some suggestions, he picked blue.)

2. What is your favorite toy? I love to play with toys. I like Umi presents.
3. What is your favorite fruit? I like cuties.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I love Umi mommy.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Ummm, cuties and Scooby snacks mommy 
6. What is your favorite outfit? I do have favorite clothes. (Point to the pants he is wearing.) Those pants. I love Umi. I'm a horsey. E I E I O.
7. What is your favorite game? Don't break the ice
8. What is your favorite snack? Umm, a apple mommy 
9. What is your favorite animal? I love elephants. I love elephants and giraffes.
10. What is your favorite song? The alligator song and the Scooby song. Sing the alligator song mommy. 
11. What is your favorite book? I love Umi books. (We don't have any...) 
12. Who is your best friend? I like mommy.
13. What is your favorite breakfast food? Yogurt. Cottage cheese mommy. I like bagels and cottage cheese. And English muffins. And Scooby snacks and cuties.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ummm, play. (When I asked again what he likes play, he said, "I like to swing mommy.")
15. What is your favorite drink? Water and milk 
16. What is your favorite holiday? (He had no idea on this one. He did say he likes the Easter bunny. Then he sang a song about him. ) 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Cat and shamby and Geo 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? I like candy.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Broccoli (That is what he was eating while I asked these questions...) 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? (I gave him some choices. He said, "I'm a zoo keeper. I'm a zoo keeper and a lion. ROAR!")

After he finished his lunch and these questions, I put Tahl in bed.  I heard him crying, so I went in to check on him.  He said, "I need bessert! (dessert) I need candy!"  Apparently our discussion about his favorite dessert was a little confusing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment