Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tahl's birthday interview

 

Here is Tahl's annual birthday interview!  I love this kid, and none of these answers surprised me.... 
 
1. What is your favorite color? Purple

2. What is your favorite toy? Stuffed animals 

3. What is your favorite fruit? Raspberries 

4. What is your favorite TV show? YouTube 

5. What is your favorite movie? I don’t know. 

6. What is your favorite outfit? My Cookie Monster shirt and my figment jacket and my crocs 

7. What is your favorite game? Imaginary games or playing with balls 

8. What is your favorite animal? Octopus 

9. What is your favorite song? I like pop songs.

10. What is your favorite book? My animal encyclopedias or the Secret Knowledge of Grownups 

11. Who is your best friend? I don’t think I have a best friend. I think I have lots of friends. Maybe Edwin? 

12. What is your favorite breakfast food? Yogurt drink? 

13. What is your favorite snack? Pistachios. I like everything for snack but pistachios the most. 

14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Soup

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? Anything, but cookies are my favorite. 

16. What is your favorite drink? Still coffee or soda 

17. What food do you not like? White Mushrooms texture 

18. What do you want for dinner on  your birthday? Chinese food takeout 

19. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Isaac, do soccer, swim 

20. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween 

21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Pillows, blanket, and stuffed animals. Schmatas the most. 

22. What do you want to be when you grow up? An animal conservationist 

23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I told you to delete that question. 

24. Where is your favorite place to go around town? School. I like the zoo and Six Flags too. 

25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school? Science. Right now we are learning about ecosystems and biomes. 

26. What is a time you were brave this year? When I visited the new school in Georgia 

27. What is a time you were kind this year? When maya woke me up at 3 AM and I was still nice to her. 

28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  I would go to Nintendoland in Japan. 

29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? I would change reality. I could make everyone nicer and stop Covid. I could make world peace and stop climate change. I would also do small stuff like make chocolate chip cookies in my room. 

30. What are you most looking forward to about being 11? Living near cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment