Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Mexico! (Day 1 and 2 )

Just a funny picture of someone taking her nap on the way to Mexico.  She took lots of crazy naps on this trip because we did not make it back home for naps each day. 

 

Since it was Tahl's birthday, we went to a nicer restaurant. I had the genius idea to order him bananas flambe for everyone's dessert, and it may be the most popular birthday dessert we've ever had. It was pretty fun to watch too. 







The next day we went to a Mayan museum in Cancun. 
 
It was fun to walk around and see some ruins (and spot some lizards.)



We also realized Maya's name is everywhere all over this part of Mexico.  We had fun spotting it.
 
Three cute guys and a tree.

That afternoon we went to the beach. Here is my mermaid. She also loves to dig.



 
I realized I was wrong about a washing machine.  I had to do all our laundry by hand in this sink.  I will read more carefully next time.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment