Friday, May 28, 2021

6th Grade Graduation (and last day of school...


How is my sweet Zevi old enough to graduate elementary school??  He is excited and proud, but also nervous about junior high.  From my memories, that sounds about exactly right.
 
 
 Here is a little video of him walking across to accept his "diploma." 
 
 
Afterward we got some family pictures.





Zev got to leave school early and go to Top Golf to celebrate.
After school I went back to pick up the other boys.  I realized I had no picture with any of the kids teachers because of covid, so I decided it was the perfect time. This is Isaac with his sweet teacher Mrs. Mullinix.

My sweet Tahl with his teachers Mrs. Newsom and Mrs. Temple. This team had Zev too, and I really truly love them.

Just a little summer pose!

And a picture of the first day of school to the last for each of these guys.

We have so much fun planned this summer with lots of day camps, sleep away camp for Zev, our summer fun list, and lots of swimming and playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment