Saturday, August 31, 2019

The rest of August...


It's very hard to get Maya to smile for the camera lately.  Selfie mode always works though. 


Maya is not the best at listening to her dog's heartbeat yet. 

She is really good at stealing snacks though. 

And eating noodles... Yum. 

I love it when the kids teachers post pictures of them at school.  Here is Isaac with a friend at recess. 

The first week of kindergarten, Isaac came home and was very grumpy.  I sent him to his room to calm down. When he came out, he was wearing Christmas pajamas.  He had made a plan for a whole afternoon of Christmas activities. 

Here they are all wearing Christmas pjs and having a dance party. 




Of course, a Christmas movie with hot cocoa was on the list. 

The next morning, I notice my phone was missing.  I asked if anyone had used it, but they all said no.  I found evidence to the contrary. 















Maya decided to wear my shorts this day. 


Here we are the first weekend after school started at the splash park. 









We've had to start locking the pantry. 

I went with some friends to a Harry Potter pop up bar. 





No comments:

Post a Comment