Thursday, August 15, 2019

KINDERGARTEN?? Say it isn't so...

I cannot believe that my littlest guy is in kindergarten already! 

Here he is in his pre-kinder photo shoot with a local photographer. 

He wanted to show her all his ninja moves that he will use for kindergarten.



He was so ready to start. He got a great teacher, Mrs. Scoville, and I know he will have a wonderful year.

He has hardly seemed nervous at all, and he couldn't wait to get started this morning.

He practically kicked Tahl and I out of the classroom.

I can't wait to hear about his day at pickup!

Isaac and I have had so much amazing one on one time, and I am definitely going to miss him.  I was crying between kinder drop off and third grade.  Poor Tahl had to stop and give me a hug.

We know that Isaac is going to love being at the big kid school with his brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment