Friday, May 17, 2019

Zev's Birthday Questions!

1. What is your favorite color? Neon colors with black

2. What is your favorite toy? Legos

3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges

4. What is your favorite TV show? Voltron and Pac Man

5. What is your favorite movie? Minions

6. What is your favorite outfit? My multicolored rectangled shorts with a black shirt

7. What is your favorite game? The Quidditch game

8. What is your favorite animal?  Zebra

9. What is your favorite song? Hey Jude

10. What is your favorite book?  Harry Potter, Captain Underpants, and the Story Tree House series

11. Who is your best friend? Hill

12. What is your favorite breakfast food? Waffles

13. What is your favorite snack? Zone Perfect bars

14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Breakfast for lunch

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? Ice cream with chocolate and nuts on the top (Drumsticks)

16. What is your favorite drink? Fresca or Sprite

17. What food do you not like? Brussel sprouts

18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Salmon

19. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike or climb a tree

20. What is your favorite holiday? Hanukkah and Christmas

21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Gryffindor blanket

22. What do you want to be when you grow up? And inventor or a rocket ship designer or maybe a scientist

23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I do not know. It is too early for me.

24. Where is your favorite place to go around town? The Perot

25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school? Math and science. Obvious.

26. What is a time you were brave this year?  When I approached hill before he was my friend to ask him to play

27. What is a time you were kind this year? When I became friends with Hill

28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  Zimbabwe

29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? To have even more wishes. If I couldn’t I would wish to be a shape shifter.

30. What are you most looking forward to about being 10? Being bigger so I can do more stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment