Monday, May 13, 2019

Houston

We went for a short weekend trip to Houston over my birthday and Mother's Day.  We packed a lot into two short days. 

Here is everyone enjoying one of their favorite things: free hotel breakfast. 

We went out first thing to the Johnson Space Center to learn more about NASA. 




Zev loved going inside of this compartment that had once been in space.
 


We thought this lunar rover was pretty cool too.

Isaac really wanted to get in the more modern space shuttle.

We got lots of pictures with it. 





Tahl had fun trying out things in the kids area. 


Here are Tahl and Isaac as aliens. 


We left there and went to the Houston Children's Museum. 



The boys favorite part was this ropes course. 







Even Isaac got to do it. 




He did a great job. 

Just a little picture of my almost ten year old in the "Sleeping Beauty" sleep mask he borrowed from me. 

Ari and I got to go out to dinner with my friend Becky from my Disney World days! Please ignore my scary Houston hair. 



The next morning we got up to go the zoo before we left town.  We really loved this zoo. 


We were excited to see our first Sifaka Lemurs. Our zoo only has Ring-Tailed Lemurs.


These three monkeys on this bench cracked me up. 

Maya didn't make the picture because she had passed out. 

They had two baby elephants! 


We have two elephants in our family too apparently.




 We tried to take a family picture before our drive back to Dallas, but as you can clearly see it was too sunny.  Oh well.


The boys had a great time in Houston, and I loved seeing my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment