Sunday, May 5, 2019

May Days


May is always a busy month with all of our birthdays, school ending, etc. I took the boys to get new haircuts right at the beginning.  Here is Isaac's picture.  He was actually annoyed with me, but it turned out that he looks like a preschool model.  I may be biased though.

Here is Z post haircut.

And Tahl.  I LOVE Tahl's hair, but he isn't so sure about it.

Here is a funny picture of Maya.  She had picked up the hairbrush and crawled over with it to try to brush Dixie.

Here she is trying to help me wipe down all the cabinets for her party.

We are teaching her to do her chores early!

I got to go on a date alone with Isaac to the Levine Summer Send Off.  We had so much fun.

He got some awesome flames painted on his face.

And he really enjoyed the petting zoo.


He really wanted to try the big kid climbing wall.

He was very proud of himself for how far he made it.
I love getting to spend one on one time with my guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment