Thursday, April 11, 2019

Tahl's 8th Birthday Questions!

1. What is your favorite color? Still pink

2. What is your favorite toy? Board games

3. What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon or pomegranate

4. What is your favorite TV show? Sophia the First

5. What is your favorite movie? Maleficient

6. What is your favorite outfit? King of Wild shirt

7. What is your favorite game? Villainous, Dragonwood, Splendor, Sleeping Queens

8. What is your favorite animal?  I like them all.

9. What is your favorite song? Still “This Is Me”

10. What is your favorite book?  Harry Potter

11. Who is your best friend? Pailet and Naomi

12. What is your favorite breakfast food? Pancakes

13. What is your favorite snack? Trail mix

14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Beanie cheesy roll up

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? Anything that has caramel

16. What is your favorite drink? Apple cider

17. What food do you not like? Mushrooms

18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Spinach salad with apples and walnuts, mashed potatoes, and pork chops

19. What is your favorite thing to do outside? I like riding my scooter and my bike and pretending with my brothers.

20. What is your favorite holiday? Either Halloween or thanksgiving. I like the spooky stuff on Halloween, but I like how we go to Buby and Busters for Thanksgiving.

21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Egbert, Nala, Jolene, lots of animals

22. What do you want to be when you grow up? An animal rescuer

23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I don’t know.

24. Where is your favorite place to go around town? The museum in Tyler

25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school?  Math

26. What is a time you were brave this year?  When I jumped off the top of a playground.

27. What is a time you were kind this year? I always let people cut me in line.

28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  I’d like to go to the San Diego zoo again.

29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? A love potion (Who is going to love you?) I can’t tell you!

30. What are you most looking forward to about being 8? That I can play board games for older people and ride bigger roller coasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment