Sunday, April 28, 2019

Blue Bonnets!

We got our pictures done for the first time in the Texas blue bonnets! I have always wanted to do this, but I've never followed through until this year.  I had a friend post a photographer who had no sitting fee, but just charges $7 a digital image that you buy, and I couldn't resist.  I thought this was the perfect time to get one year old pictures of Maya, and the perfect setting in the blue bonnets right when she is about to officially be a Texan!


These boys love their sister.


She is the cutest.

She really loves her daddy. It is so much fun to watch them together.

The whole photo shoot would be worth it just for this shot.

 After our pictures were paid for, the photographer sent us several more "blooper" photos just for fun. 

This is Zev's idea of a funny face.

He told Tahl to look surprised. This is definitely my favorite funny picture. It is just so Tahl.

Not so sure about this one.

This one was less funny and more cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment