Friday, November 30, 2018

The rest of my November pictures...

The rest of my phone pictures are usually of Maya because she is the only kid home with me all day! 
Here she is eating and being messy. 

She loves to play with the door to Dixie's cage. 



These two are actually her chewing on the tub (yuck) in our hotel in Utah. 


Now that she can crawl she gets over to the things she shouldn't be touching very quickly.  So, of course, I had to take a picture to text Ari. 

Here she is covered with blankets because Isaac decided that she was cold. 

Maya had a big playdate with Eric, Guy, Harper, Rebecca, and Gabe! 

Eric and Guy's baby girl Harper is three months old.  She is so cute and chubby. 

Maya liked Harper, but what she really wanted was a bagel. 

Here is Maya playing with Eric. 

We tried to get a picture of all three babies together. 

Maya looks like a giant with her tall self.  She is also three and a half months older than Harper. 

Harper did not appreciate Maya pulling on her ear! 

Here we all are. Look at Maya's pose!  I know I am biased, but she is the cutest thing in the whole world. 


Late that week Maya got to have another baby play date.  Here I am snuggling with my friend's baby, Rocco. 

We had good time catching up, but Maya didn't pose for me this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment