Thursday, August 2, 2018

Six Flags

The big boys and I went to Six Flags again with their summer reading tickets.

My favorite ride is the Texas Giant. They like it too.  It's so fun to have roller coaster buddies. 

Here they are before the big Aquaman water ride. 

They got really wet. 


Then they decided to stand on the bridge and get even wetter... 


Here they are drying off on the mine train. 

We went on the Roaring Rapids and Tahl and I got completely soaked again.  Here he is super wet.

He thought it was so funny that you could read the words on his underwear through his shorts.

Here we are on the giant for third time. 

These are the highest swings I've ever been on.  I was a little nervous. 


Tahl and Zev both love to go upside down.  Here is Tahl riding one that goes upside down over and over. 


I can't believe my kid is old enough to ride this.  Zev is that tiny speck of neon orange way up in the sky. 

We had a really fun day. We love to ride and play together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment