Friday, July 27, 2018

Perot Museum

The boys have been begging me to go back to the Perot Museum.  Besides Zev who went there for his "pre-baby date" they haven't been in a long time.  


Here they are playing with Maya while I ate my breakfast before we left. 

They had so much fun with the robotics, engineering, and programming area. 


Isaac loves to build with magformers even at the museum. 

Racecars are fun too. 

Zev built another earthquake proof structure. 

Tahl saw what he would look like as a neanderthal. 


We also got to see portraits of Tahl and I built out of these wooden block pieces.  Can you tell which is which? 


Tahl and Isaac were so excited to see this new exhibit with a real brain! 

I tried to get a good picture of all four kids, but this was the best I could do. Maya will be forced to love science eventually, so we might as well get a really young picture of her with the dinosaur skeletons right?

They have this new area the boys love where you get to dance and the dinosaurs on the screen copy your dance moves! 


Isaac had so much fun in the sandbox digging for dinosaur bones. 

Poor Maya had fun waiting around for everyone else to be done. 

The kids had a great time.  I can't lie, I was also proud of myself for my first trip to a big museum with all four kids.  


No comments:

Post a Comment