Saturday, July 7, 2018

First week of July

The kids and I went to Tyler for the 4th of July.  Poor Ari had to stay in Dallas to work.  

Here is Maya meeting her cousins Keaton and Eden. 

Maya really loved her Aunt Julie too.  

I think this may have only been Tiara's second time ever to hold a baby!

Look at this silly girl sleeping through her diaper change.  She looks like a little doll here. 

She woke up after the diaper change though. 

I tried to get a picture of all the kids ready for the 4th of July to send Ari. This was the best one. 

I think this one was my favorite though.  You can't get a baby to smile all the time. She sure looks festive though.  
Maya had a great time on the fourth of July, and everyone held her, but I was too busy with four kids and the pool to get any pictures! 


Maya was happy to get back to Dallas to see her daddy though. 


On Friday I took Tahl to see the Lion King touring show.  

Here we are before it started. 


Here is Tahl afterward missing one very important thing from his mouth!  
Can't wait for that tooth fairy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment