Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Zev and Tahl

Zev and Tahl started school last week!  

Here is Tahl with his new teacher, Mrs. Bourgeois,  at "Meet the Teacher" night.  He really likes her so far. 

I can't believe that Zev has moved to the bigger building at our school. Even more that he is in the grade I used to teach.  He has grown up so much over the summer too.

Here he is with his new teacher Mrs. Newsom. 

Here we are before the first day! 


Look at this BIG boy! 

Here is Tahl at his desk. Ari walked Zev, and he said they don't do that anymore in the big grades. 

I did get a cute picture of Zev helping me make meatballs though, so it will have to do. 

The big kids loved their first week in second and fourth grade.  I hope the rest of the year goes so well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment