Wednesday, December 7, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

The big guys and I went to see the Charlie Brown Christmas play at the Dallas Children's Theater. Here they are at Snoopy's house.

There was a woman who could put you in a giant bubble in the lobby. 

Tahl just could not resist popping it. 

Z and T blew a few bubbles of their own too. 

And he popped it again... 

Here we are waiting for the play to start. 


The boys really liked the show, and after we had to stay like usual to get the characters autographs. 

 Snoopy was both of their favorite. 

Here they are in their matching Christmas pajamas. 

I tried really hard to get one of them all looking, and this was the best one I got.

This is what most of them looked like. 

Then instead of Isaac sitting in one of the bigger guys' laps, they decided they should sit in his lap. 

Funny guys. 

Today we wrote our letters to Santa.  I helped Isaac with his. 

Tahl did his all on his own.  It is supposed to say, "Santa. 1. Hatchimal. 2. Slow loris 3. Lion Guard Figures."  Then the line on the bottom says, "I have be good."  He was so proud of his letter. 

Zev insisted on doing his own in pen.  It says, "Dear Santa Claus, This year I would like a 1) a 2 in 1 checkers set, 2) $100 (then crossed out to say $50 or more) gift card to a book store. 3) mastermind expert. Sincerely, Zev M. L.

After dinner tonight, I let the boys put on their Christmas pj's and we went to see Christmas lights. I made the mistake of letting them take the cocoa in the car.  I'm not sure their new pajamas will ever recover from the amount of cocoa spilled on them, but hopefully I can clean them up. We can't wait to do even more fun Christmas things! 


No comments:

Post a Comment