Sunday, December 18, 2016

December Dates

I took each big boy out on their own date in December. Tahl and I went to Santa's Village.  I used to go there when I was a kid.  He had so much fun.  He wanted to take a picture with everything.


Here he is with Mrs. Claus.  Her line is long, but shorter than Santa, and she gives you a cookie.  This was an easy choice for Tahl to make. 

Here I am with my guy after we got "Rudolph noses." 

Here he is on the saddle. 

... with the Cat in the Hat...

This is a dark picture, but he had to have one with this light up dog.

He had to go into the house where you pet the kittens and puppies up for adoption. 

Petting a different cat

This guy loves to have his picture made.


Just a little selfie in front of my favorite tree.


Then we went to the petting zoo! 

He really liked this sleepy pig.

He got in the igloo.

 I'm not sure if this was allowed or not.


We saw Frosty on our way to the car! 
Tahl and I had so much fun, and it was in the 60s.  

Because this is Texas, the next two nights, it was in the 30s.  Zev and I decided to change our date from Santa's Village to the movies.  We went to see "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" because we both happen to be huge Harry Potter fans. 


We LOVED the movie.  Though Zev looks scared in this photo, he can't wait for the next one to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment