Wednesday, December 7, 2016

December begins...

Isaac made his first picture of an actual thing! He told me each thing as he was drawing it what it was.  He drew Emily's family, but instead of Matt, Emily got separate hair.

This guy has been sleeping much worse during naps since he realized he could get out of bed by himself.  This day I was able to rock him back to sleep. 

Dixie gave herself a hot spot on her back, and now she has to wear this for a week or two while it gets better.  She sure does look pretty silly. 

She also happens to be in heat at the same time, making her look even sillier. 


Speaking of messy things going on around here, I randomly decided that we would give potty training a try.  Isaac is really not doing too badly.  I do love see him run around in undies (or pantless as in this picture...)

We got Isaac's school pictures back, and they are each amazing. 

I really don't think he could possibly be any cuter. 

I love this little face beyond words. 

This fuzzy picture of a really surprised guy, I did not purchase... 

Today Isaac and I babysat my friend Melissa's baby. His name is Beau, just like Emily's youngest, and also the name of Isaac's favorite doll that he carries around everywhere we go. 

He had to get baby Beau to lay next to the real baby Beau. You will also notice an extremely need dog that was right up next to the baby the whole time. She kept sniffing him, and she seemed to like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment