Monday, August 1, 2016

Hanging out

Isaac came out in my head band and told me he was going to "Orange Theory."  He said, "Just need my towel mom."

He's a pretty funny guy. 

Isaac got to have a few play dates with Beau last week.  He loves him. 

He talks about "Baby Beau" all the time, and he loves to talk about how he is chubby and funny. 

Zevi learned how to tie his shoes!  I love how he sticks his tongue out like a true Higginbotham. 

Tahl went to my old junior high for an event to meet some of the other incoming kindergartners, teachers, and school staff.  

He participated in everything.

He needed a little encouraging from the assistant principal, but I think that will work out well because now she has gotten to know him better. 

He even convinced her to push him around somehow. 

Isaac came in my room one morning, and he said, "I dressed now Mommy."  This is what I saw. 

Every guy needs his big brother's shoes and a bike helmet right?



No comments:

Post a Comment