Wednesday, August 3, 2016

GG

Isaac, Tahl, and I went to Tyler to visit my grandma and bring her lunch.  She has been wishing for a meal from a certain restaurant that is only in Dallas, so we made it happen.

While we were there, Tahl and I took turns trying on her wig. 


Tahl got some good snuggles in with GG too. 

Isaac would not stop sticking his finger in his nose for his picture with GG.

They had a pretty good time laughing about it. 





T wanted his picture made in the "wheel chair."

I tried to get a picture with both boys, and I just got more nose picking and craziness. 






Here is one of Grandma and I. 

I thought I got a selfie of all four of us that would be good, but still Isaac got his finger in his nose.  Hopefully this will be a short lived habit. 

The boys had so much fun taking a day trip to Tyler to visit with GG and play.  We love you Grandma!




No comments:

Post a Comment