Friday, February 12, 2016

Randoms

I love pictures of chubby boys who fall asleep with peanut butter faces. 

The other night Isaac was walking around in his diaper after dinner. I felt something wet on my foot and looked down.  It turned out I had a pee soaked diaper on my foot, and this little guy was naked! 

He had a lot of fun playing naked. 


The next day, I did a 5K with my friend Beth.  

We got hot cocoa and chocolate with stuff to dip into it after the finish. 

We had a lot of fun, and I finished in my shortest time ever, 31 minutes and 47 seconds. 


This guy loves to just say cheese when he sees my phone. 

Here we are sharing a shake with two straws at Braums. 

Tahl insisted that I had to take a picture of him eating macaroni right out of the pot.  He was so proud for some reason. 


The two big guys went with cub scouts to collect food for the local food bank. 


No comments:

Post a Comment