Friday, January 22, 2016

A little Quiz about Mom

This week at dinner one night I asked Zev and Tahl some questions about me.  Here were some of their answers....

What is something I always say:?
Z; don't sing at lunch
T : start your letters at the top

What makes Mom happy?
Z: when we listen the first time
T: when we are good

What makes mom sad?
Z: when we break your favorite lamp
T: when we are bad

How do I make you feel?
Z: great, take that back to make it be awesome
T: good

What was I like as a child:
Z: you liked the Easter bunny and Hanukkah and Christmas
T: I think you were like me.

How old am I?
Z: 32
T: 7 weeks old or 100

What's my favorite thing to do?
Z: exercise and spend time with us
T: go to the grocery store or play with us

What do I do when you're not around?
Z: hang out with Isaac and watch grown up shows, eat chocolate chip brownie brittle
T: work out at orange theory

What am I really good at?
Z: being a mom
T: mommy is good at making food for us and playing with us

What am I not good at?
Z: walking in the roof
T: climbing trees, you're too heavy because you're a grownup

What do I do for a job?
Z: taking care of Isaac
T: to protect us and cook us dinner and go to the grocery store and get us shoes

What's my favorite food?
Z: pasta,
T: brownie brittle, hot cocoa

What do you enjoy doing with me?
Z: everything we do with you
T: playing games and when you give us drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment