Monday, January 18, 2016

Old Pictures!

My grandma and grandpa moved into assisted living this past week, so I went to Tyler to visit them before they moved out.  Grandma and I had fun going through lots of old pictures.

Me and Colton

Me at 3

I think Jacob looks like Isaac in this costume where you can't see that they have different hair. 

Scott at Halloween. I can't believe my mom made that costume. 

And I got hand me downs... 

Me with tiny Jake and Madi


Madi was destined to go to A & M. 

Everybody hugging Grandpa


Colorado



Mamaw, my great grandmother and my Grandma

Madi being so cute and little





Ari says it looks like my mom is about to churn butter here.  All I notice is what an unattractive newborn I was. 

At least I got cuter eventually...

not here... 




And my favorite juxtaposition, Amy the angel... 

... and Madi the devil.


Last, but not least, wasn't my grandpa a cutie when he was in the marines?  

No comments:

Post a Comment