Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tahl's first week of summer

Tahl came in to see me the other day and told me he was a princess knight. 

He is too cute. 

Here he was eating blue berries.  Before he ate each berry, he would tell it, "You are so cute and tiny little berry.  I'm sorry I have to eat you, but my mom says you will rot if I save you."  He is a funny guy. 

This is what he wore to Zev's therapy that afternoon.  He was the Queen unicorn. 

We went to a bounce house place with friends.  Isaac was finally big enough to play. He liked the cars. 


He also loved the baby jumping thing. 

Tahl jumped until he was too tired.  Then he kept serving me tea with magic food that would make me dance and breathe fire. 

Here is Isaac after licking a lime Popsicle.  I LOVE this face. 

He kept trying to lick it again. 

He had fun in the water, but if he doesn't learn to walk soon, he will be all scraped up. 


piggie Isaac

Tahl found some old doll clothes that belonged to my dolls years ago.  He was very excited for baby Elsie to have some new clothes. 


We also finally got to get out in our cold pool.  Love these cute boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment