Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Last week

We have had a fun week. Here is Isaac on a play ground.

The big guys went to a Big Hero 6 party last weekend. 


I got Isaac naked for the bath and told the other boys to get ready too. When I came in, I saw this! 

How cute are these three tushies??? 

Isaac is a messy eater! 

We went to the arboretum last Tuesday with friends. 

Tahl is a frog resting here. 

Isaac had a great time crawling around in the water. 

Ribbit! 

How cute is this baby? 
(Ignore the trashy diaper...)

When we got home, Isaac was so tired that he slipped when he was crawling. I picked him up and took him out to get the mail to see if he would calm down outside.  I realized on the way in that he had a blood nose!  Poor baby. 

Last weekend was my birthday and mother's day.  Ari made me a present (besides the ones I bought myself.) I love my new jewelry holder.  Isn't he handy?  

No comments:

Post a Comment