Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Butterflies!

Tahl, Isaac, and I went to a butterfly festival today at the mall. Tahl was a little nervous to hold the butterflies by himself.  Here he is helping me. 

He got a little brave! 


His friends were wearing the butterflies on their clothes and in their hair. 

In this fuzzy picture you can see on on me. Isaac was trying so hard to catch them.  I think he thought they would be a tasty snack. 

This time when Tahl held the butterfly, he panicked. He dropped the stick and was very scared. 
We decided to leave the tent. 

We went on to lunch with our friends.   Tahl's kids meal came with these glasses. He calls himself a smarty pants in them. Then he tells me facts that he knows. 

Tahl even let his brothers try them on later at the grocery store. 


Tahl also wanted to take a selfie with Isaac. 
He LOVES his brothers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment