Thursday, February 19, 2015

more random pictures..


The boys and I went to play at Play Street Museum. Zev had so much fun serving food to everyone. Tahl was an excellent customer. 

Here is Tahl feeding his puppy a bottle in the high chair. 

Isaac had fun snacking. 

After his real snack, Tahl made him some fries and a bottle. 

 He also thought this car was a tasty snack. 

Z and T had fun doing some art. 

 Another pictures of Isaac's sweet face. 

He is so excited that he is big enough to sit up in the tub now. 

He still needs quite a bit of help from me. 


 This is Tahl's Miss Anne puppet.  He named it after his teacher. 

This is Tahl in the "unicorn" hat I made him.  He was begging me for a unicorn costume. It started out as begging me for a unicorn on a stick to ride on. He must have gone on and on for at least fifteen minutes. "I need a unicorn. I can't wait until my birthday. My birthday is soooo far away! I always wanted a unicorn.  I need it.  Other kids have toys that I don't have. I want a unicorn IMMEDIATELY!" 

Good thing he went for unicorn slipper attached to a stick, at least for now. 

 Here he is eating the yummy squash Ari made for him. 

I love his crazy hairs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment