Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Beautiful day at the zoo!

Last Sunday, the high was going to be 73, so we headed out for a beautiful day at the zoo.

We had fun playing on the elephant statues. 

Look at this big upside down boy! 

Zevi even got a picture on the elephant with Mr. Isaac. 


I even got one of all three boys! The big boys were so excited to show Isaac the zoo. 

They had fun playing in the egg. 

We went to feed the birds next. 

As soon as we got in, the birds went right for us.  

Ari has one in his hand and one on his pants.  He was quite popular with the birds. 

I was wearing a short sleeve shirt, and I got pretty scratched from their nails. 

Look at this brave boy! 

Tahl wanted to feed the birds while Ari held them. 

I love my brave Zev! 


Ari wasn't so sure about this bird eating a worm on his shoulder. 

These pictures make me giggle. 

Tahl was much more nervous about the birds. 

Poor guy!

Zev, on the other hand, begged us to put the bird on his head. 

The guys went to feed the lorikeets nectar in the other side of the zoo too. 

Isaac and I stayed outside. 

We also got to go on a little train ride. The boys and I were taking pictures right before we went for a ride. I love Tahl's face. 

Zev wanted to sit on his own. 

Isaac was less impressed with the train ride and more interested in his dad's sleeve. 

Isaac also had his first carousel ride! 

Tahl was very excited to be on the tiger. 

Isaac rode the giraffe that doesn't move, and he had a nice time. 

Zev, on the other hand, was depressed because he didn't get the exact zebra that he wanted. 

He decided to cheer up for a picture though. 

We had a great time, and we hope the nice weather will stick around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment