Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!


The boys and I went a party a few days before Valentine's day. 



They had fun decorating bags and eating cupcakes. 


When we got home on Friday we found these pretty Valentine's Day flowers from my dad. 

Thanks Dad! You are too sweet. The boys and I love smelling them. 

On the morning of Valentine's Day I went out and brought home some special donuts for the boys. 

Tahl got the boxtrolls movie for his Valentine's Day surprise. 

We made this box for him to be "fish" the boxtroll. 

Zev wanted to be "sparky" the boxtroll. 

We spent all morning on our boxes, and I think they turned out really cute. After that, we watched the movie. 

Zev got the "Big Hero 6" movie, and we can't wait for it to come in the mail next week.  Ari and I had a nice dinner together after the boys went to bed.  We are lucky to have such sweet little Valentine boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment