Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hanukkah

We had a busy week after we got back from Disney World.  We did more fun things around the house, and also Hanukkah started!

Here is Tahl decorating a gingerbread house with me. We had lots of fun. 


Tahl made me this at school.  It is a beautiful button bracelet, and he made sure I was wearing it for several days in a row. 

My mom gave the boys pajamas for one of the first nights of Hanukkah.  I love this picture of Isaac looking at Tahl so mesmerized.  I remember a picture of Tahl looking at Zev that exact same way. 

Buzz and Woody, the cutest duo ever

Zev got Storm Trooper PJ's from Mimi. He was so excited. 

This is his "mean" face. 

Here is one of our menorahs on the third night. 

Ari is helping Isaac unwrap a present from Emily. 


Tahl got a game that night. 


During that week, we all went to see Tahl at his hip hop class.  

He was often more worried about looking at us than doing what his teacher said, but when he did dance, it was pretty cute. 

Here is just a little bit of him dancing.


Here is Zev holding one of the reject cookies that I didn't take to his school party. I was in charge of the snacks and the game.  We had a lot of fun, and he loved having Isaac and I there. 

Here are the boys wearing new pjs from Buby and Buster and opening a present from them too! 


They got a subscription to Kiwi Crate. We can't wait to try the crafts that come with the box. 
I wish I had gotten more pictures of Hanukkah, but I did a lot of the nights alone, and it is hard to light candles, hold a baby, and take pictures.  We had lots of fun though, and Tahl sang us lots of songs from school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment