Friday, December 19, 2014

Family photos

We got our picture made before we left for Disney World, but we just got them back this week. 

The guys were not doing the best behaving on this photo shoot. Tahl has a lot of trouble keeping his hands down.


I did like this one. 

We also didn't realize at this point that poor Isaac had the beginnings of the double eye infection. 

Tahl wanted a picture of him holding Isaac. 


These pictures might have been cute if they had ever just looked at the camera. 


Poor Isaac was also swallowed by the way too big sweater I bought him on accident.  Oops. 


This is almost an okay picture. 



We finally got some of Isaac smiling when I picked him up. 


This was my favorite picture of the day.  It was also the last one we took. 

I'm going to have to frame this one. 

I used these two on our Christmas card too. 


The day before that photo shoot, we had another with a different person that we had won.  We got a few cute pictures from that one too. 

This one is my favorite. 

Our new family photo - even Isaac looks happy! 

Tahl looks so cute, you'd never know he was behaving in a very silly fashion, as usual. 



Zev looks pretty handsome too. 


Isaac didn't feel like smiling. 


Zev and Tahl look more alike here than I usually think they do.  




No comments:

Post a Comment