Friday, December 5, 2014

Random

The first week of December had a few cute pictures.  

Here is Tahl dressed up as "super princess." He was wearing so many different costume pieces, it was hard for me to carry them all back to his room later!


This is a picture of me that my aunt sent me from when I was little.  I think the guys look a little like me. 

Isaac insisted that he was going to start eating real food this week.  He was trying to grab food from our hands on the plane and throwing a fit at a restaurant to eat real food. 

Here are a bunch of pictures of him having his first experience with baby food.  He thought the sweet potatoes were pretty good. 

eh...


Oh, wait, I do like that. 


Yum.

I love this little face! 

We got back Tahl's school pictures. 

How precious are these? 

We love this guy's little face too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment